Saturday 19 October 2013






Getting into the warmers months, my lips begin to need the love of a good lip balm. The Nivea Lip Butter is perfect for me because it melts quickly into lips after application, which means there is not much time for me to go ahead and accidentally lick it off.

There are 3 different varieties of the Lip Butters. I have mine in Caramel Cream and it smells AMAZING. The product doesn't have a taste (which is probably a good thing or we would be scooping it out of the tub to eat!). You can also purchase the unscented version or Vanilla and Macadamia. 

The formula contains the following goodies:

shea butter and hydra IQ
long lasting hydration

almond oil
helps to re-hydrate dry lips

The product does a great job of leaving my lips smooth and hydrated. I apply the product before I apply my makeup, allowing time for it to sink in before applying lip products at the end of the process.

However, if you apply to much product you will notice that it leaves a white sheen and it can be a little difficult to rub in (as seen in the last photo). Start off small and build if more is needed. 

I purchase my Nivea Lip Butter in Caramel Cream from Priceline for $4.19 (on sale at the moment - reg price $5.69)


2 comments:

  1. I love the Nivea Lip Butter. They are awesome :)

    http://lil-miss-m.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm using this lip butter at the moment too. It smells so delicious! And really is wonderful for dry lips.

    ReplyDelete