Sunday 5 February 2012

Australis Stayput Foundation

AUSTRALIS STAYPUT FOUNDATION


Australis Stayput Foundation is one I picked up recently whilst on the search for a new product.

The foundation can be described as "A long-lasting, smudge-free foundation that contains moisturising multivitamins, antioxidants and broad spectrum SPF 15. A medium-full coverage liquid foundation for a radiant matte finish and suitable for all skin types."

I really enjoyed using this foundation. I found that it really lasted throughout the day, and gave a really nice full, matte coverage.

Because of the full coverage, I did find that the formula was quite thick - so it may not be for everyone

However, it blended out quite nicely and I didn't find that it just sat on top of my skin like some full coverage foundations tend to do with my face.
Stayput foundation has some nice goodies for your skin including:

Vitamin A: an anti-ageing vitamin that rejuvenates and refreshes fatigued complexions.
Vitamin E: a powerful antioxidant that protects the skin from environmental damage.

Bergamot and orange essential oils: soothing botanical extracts that regulate excess oil.

There are five different shades to choose from. I am currently wearing Natural Beige and I find that it matches my complexion quite well.

You can pick this foundation up from a range of places including Priceline, Target, Big W, Kmart and a range of chemists/pharmacies for a little price of $14.95 - bargain!

To find out more, visit the Australis website by clicking here.

Make sure you also check out the Australis Facebook page where they hold their weekly Shady Friday competition.

You can get your hands on some great Australis cosmetics!
To visit the Facebook page, click here.

Votrebelle
xx

4 comments:

  1. Hye hun, do you have any before and after photos?


    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello lovely,

      I will put one up soon for you :) xx

      Delete
  2. Oooh some before and after shots will be great. Good thinking MML.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure! Keep an eye out very soon, I'll have some photos.

      xx

      Delete