Friday 25 November 2011

Hello Kitty Cosmetics #1

Recently I was lucky enough to score myself a Hello Kitty goodies bag from Priceline.

The Hello Kitty range features cute, fun and girly packaging that isn't just gorgeous to look at, but the products are quite good quality (and affordable!).

Products from the line include lipsticks, lipgloss, eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, blush and nail polish.



Today I am going to show you a few products from the collection - but keep your eyes out for more, as I will be showing more of the products in days to come.

Firstly, I introduce you to the Hello Kitty Pretty Mascara


I really enjoyed using this mascara.

It features a tapered end brush which helps to add volume and length to your lashes.

I didn't notice any clumping and it separated my lashes nicely.

I find this to be a really good layering mascara - I use it on the tips to add a really nice length to my lashes.

You can pick this mascara up for a lovely $14.95

The next product I have been loving from the collection is the Compact Powder in the shade Pashmina Ambre.


I found this shade to be quite dark, so I have been using it as a bronzer and I am loving it!

It gives a perfect sunkissed color when quickly brushed over different areas of the face.

The packaging is gorgeous and the Hello Kitty detail embossed into the powder almost makes it too good to use!

You can pick this up for $14.95.

Finally, the last product I have to show you today is the Hello Kitty Blush in the shade Venise.


This is a gorgeous natural rose color that has a subtle amount of shimmer to  give a beautiful glow to your cheeks.

I really love this blush and I've been using it every day since I got it!

You can pick it up for $12.95.


Have you tried any of the Hello Kitty Range?
xo


2 comments:

  1. I've tried the Hello Kitty Matte & Kiss lipstick in Bollywood and nail polish in Gun of Roses. I've reviewed them on my blog if you're interested to read. The collection is tooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, but they definitely look good! love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete